We know local SEO, and from our experience, more reviews and better ratings help you rank better in local search results. By harnessing the power of 3rd party online review sites, you will improve your website’s visibility and ranking in search. With multiple ways to add 1st and 3rd party reviews to your website, you can turn your website into a sales funnel.
Google My Business (GMB) is essential to a successful local online marketing strategy. With Longevity Graphics GMB management service, you’ll unlock the power of your GMB profile with an optimized listing that helps capture new leads and convert searchers into customers.
We value our customers and would like to recommend a new tool for your business to Gain More Online Reviews at an exclusive price.
This new software uses advanced features to help your company gain more online reviews, making the feedback process easier. It will create personalized text messages and emails that will request reviews from your customers. You will receive detailed reports of feedback statistics and notifications for new reviews, allowing you to interact with your customers.
With this software, we can track all of your online reviews on Google, Facebook, and more.
We can then use these reviews to be implemented onto your website as verified reviews. This helps substantially with building credibility and authority on your website.
Local SEO is highly influenced by Google reviews. This software will help you:
We truly think that this is an exceptional tool and highly recommend it to help manage and grow your business online. Cost of software $75/month.
There is a management fee of $250.00 / month.
Let us know of any questions that you may have.
Title tags are shown on search engine results pages (SERPs) and are important for usability, SEO and social sharing.
Title tags are a large part of search engines understanding what your page is about. It is the first impression that people have of your page.
Title tags are found and used in:
Even if your site ranks high, a good title may determine if someone clicks on your link.
Unique, easily memorable titles with important keywords will help people follow your message. Especially when they have multiple tabs open.
Websites like Facebook will have their own meta tags. This lets you specify titles different than your main title tag which allows you to optimize each network and provide longer titles where they’re needed.
When a title is too long, search engines may cut characters or words off. Because of this, if you are not careful, you could lose important words. It is generally recommended that titles are under 60 characters long.
This means that you should not overuse a keyword in a title. Avoid titles that repeat the same keyword over and over. This looks unprofessional for those looking on a search page and could also potentially get you in trouble with search engines.
Keywords closer to the beginning of your title tag will probably give more impact on search rankings.
4. Take advantage of your brand
Adding your brand name to the title may help boost click-through rates. Especially if you have a strong and well-known brand. There are cases such as your home page or about page where you want to be more brand-focused.
We are looking for a skilled digital designer to work at our award-winning agency!
If you say yes to any of the following, then you may be a good fit for this position
· Do you have a degree in communication design or web design?
· Do you have a minimum of 2 experience in design and/or experience in an in-house or agency creative position?
· Do you have a portfolio of your past design work available?
· Do you like to go above and beyond on all of your projects?
· Are you organized, detail-oriented, and dependable?
· Are you a self-starter who is reliable and takes responsibility for tasks?
· Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
· Are you resourceful and able to work on multiple projects at one time?
· Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
· Do you want to work at an Award-Winning agency?
· Are you looking to work for a company that allows you the flexibility to innovate?
We are looking for the right candidate (s) and are flexible with the schedule.
The successful candidate will be working in the design department as part of the development team to communicate with clients and manage aspects of their web design projects. Customer service is always a priority, therefore strong written and verbal communication is required. This role will interact directly with all our clients, team members, and vendors; the responsibilities are listed below.
YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THE FOLLOWING:
· The ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
· Capability to contribute positively to teamwork and the projects.
· Problem-solving skills. Be resourceful.
· Strong understanding of the formal elements of design, not just limited to the web and including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
· Able to take initiative and accept feedback and guidance.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and customer service skills
· Organization and time management; able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; demonstrated strength in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator,
· Experience in some of the production tools commonly used in modern web, UI, and graphic design and prototyping—things like Sketch, Figma, XD
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
· Lead information gathering with company departments to support company-wide objectives.
· Oversee the creative functionality and look of all design projects.
· Lead front-end design across the presentation layer.
· Inspire, lead, and direct design team in creative development.
· Provide creative leadership on issues relevant to technical digital design.
· Support and track creative projects executed by the team from start to finish.
· Ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in design execution.
· Support team members and clients with training and resolving technical/design issues.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of project needs through client’s briefs, attending discovery meetings, and designing smart interactive experiences.
· Effectively coordinate projects and execute the production of creative assets across multiple campaigns throughout ideation, production, and delivery.
· Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project ideas.
· Ability to assess the effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs against requirements.
· Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
· Ability to receive constructive feedback on projects.
· Provide creative design direction and work collaboratively with marketing and development teams.
· Create a wide variety of deliverables for print, digital, and web/UI using Adobe Suite.
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to mock-ups.
· Design print-ready assets including posters, handouts, sales materials, business cards, and more.
· Create digital assets including sales banners, social posts, Google Ads, web graphics, and more.
· Organize and maintain creative production files.
· Design within brand guide standards for a diverse client base.
· Image research, sourcing, and resizing.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops/classes/communities.
· Assist developers with page layout setup in WordPress (Gutenberg/Framework).
· Proven portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices for conversion optimization.
· Build industry-leading solutions by staying up-to-date with design best practices and the latest technologies.
· Create industry-standard rules and guidance for projects and brief all teams on these rules.
· Identify areas of opportunities to solve functional challenges through brainstorming and digital design solutions.
· Collaborate with developers to understand technical requirements and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. We are looking for the right fit to join the team. Flexibility is available for part-time and contract work.
This posting is now closed. Please check out our careers page for current openings.
Handling every aspect of your hosting experience can mean unnecessary added weight on your shoulders. This is why we believe that we can make your hosting simple.
We ensure that your website has the resources it needs to meet its needs. We offer plans featuring unlimited storage, bandwidth and Monthly Visitors. Additional things that managed website hosting may provide you include:
Hiring us will allow us to run:
We will identify any vulnerabilities so that your servers do not get attacked. This will allow you to focus on your business goals. You will be ensured that we’ve got any security issues covered so you get peace of mind.
With unmanaged website hosting comes hidden fees. You need to hire database admins and other staff to manage your services.
However, signing with us to manage your website hosting can eliminate these added costs. This allows you to save money and do your job better.
Forget about having to deal with multiple vendors or hiring additional staff for IT. With us, if there’s an issue, technical support is available at no added cost. This will allow you to save time, money and resources.
You will never have to worry about losing your data as it is backed up automatically and secured.
Without unmanaged hosting, there are no ways to back data efficiently. This may mean that you can potentially lose some, making it your responsibility to take measures to prevent it in the future.
Features and Specs of Managed Hosting
Overall, having managed website hosting grants you 24/7 support, the ability to save time and money, improvements on your security and backups to save all your data.
Ditch the unneeded vendors and get a free quote today!
Contact us here: https://www.longevitygraphics.com/contact-us/vancouver/