Blog writing for SEO is the process of writing content that will rank on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) such as Google. This entails researching keywords, writing high-quality content that matches user intent, and optimizing your content, headers, and images for easy page crawling.
Identifying and setting goals is the first step in all marketing projects. It is no different with blog writing for SEO. I have outlined some common goals below for blog posts.
Knowing who you are writing to and for will help you when it comes time to plan your blog content. Developing personas of your target audience can help you to really understand the audience for your blog content. Important information to identify includes:
Understanding the keywords that searchers are using to find information is key to writing a blog post that will be found in SERPs. Also, knowing how competitive the keywords are will determine whether your content will have an opportunity to rank. Selecting keywords that will drive the right traffic and rank will determine the success of your blog article.
Free Keyword Research Tools
Planning blog content can get a little complicated with all these SEO guidelines. Remember that you are writing the content to answer the searcher’s questions and to provide value.
The best way for you to improve your chances of ranking is by writing high-quality blog posts with user intent in mind that offer a solution to the questions being asked.
What does that look like?
Remember the target audience profile you created. Keep your buyer personas, and their motivations, challenges, and interests in mind. Choosing topics that interest your target audience and that offer solutions to their questions make a successful blog post.
This is one of the most important steps in blog article writing. The keywords that you want to be found for should be used in the article and optimized for important sections of the content.
Refer to your target audience profile again. This will help you to determine where best to distribute your content.
Finally, you will want to measure the success of your blog article. The measurement strategy will be determined by the goal that you set. Google analytics is a great way to measure traffic that has reached your blog article.
Finding out your best performing blog posts will help you to determine what your readers are most drawn to and what they are engaging with. This will help you to determine what future blog posts will be useful to your audience.
Here’s the short answer:
SEO is the process of getting your website ranked organically (or naturally) within the search engine results pages (like Google). You cannot pay Google to rank organically. The results are based on their algorithms.
SEM is paying to have your website show up in the results. This can include paying for ads in Google, in directories, or on social platforms.
The online marketing world has changed dramatically in recent years. Google Ads is one of the platforms driving this change. Google Ads is a paid advertising or pay-per-click (PPC) service offered by Google. It is one of the most effective methods of paid advertising online.
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a type of internet marketing service in which the advertiser pays a fee each time their ad is clicked. Once clicked, the ad directs the searcher to the advertiser’s website. The goal of the advertiser is to get the searcher to perform a predetermined action.
Common Actions Include:
PPC is a way to buy targeted visitors to your website, rather than gaining visits through organic methods.
Primarily based on keyword bids and other relevancy factors, ads will be displayed on the top or on the side of the organic results. Through their search query, searchers reveal their intent to purchase.
Using the results and insights from Google Ads and Google Analytics, advertisers are then able to measure the effectiveness of their ads and the quality of the traffic. They can then refine their ads and make adjustments as necessary.
If Google Ads is a platform you would rather leave up to the experts, then visit our Search Engine Marketing & Pay-Per-Click page to inquire about pricing and to learn more.
Search engine optimization is the process of designing, writing, and coding your website so that there is a better chance that your website will appear at the top of search engine results page, like Google, for your desired keywords. Ultimately, it is a way for your website to get organic traffic from the search engine results page on major search engines – for free!
The simple version: Google reads the content on your site (and other elements) and determines what keywords your website should rank for.
For the techies: Search engines used web crawlers (sometimes referred to as spiders or bots) to crawl the web and build an index of web pages, files, news stories, pictures, videos, and other media. When someone types in a search query, the search engine scours its database and returns only the results it deems to be the most relevant. It then presents the results in the form of a list, ranked from most relevant to least relevant. Each search engine has their own algorithms that use mathematical equations which contain hundreds of variables to determine the relevance and popularity of web pages.
Our team uses proven and ethical search engine optimization strategies to get your website ranked in the top positions for your industry keyword phrases.
Are you ready to start driving more traffic to your website? Visit our Search Engine Optimization page to inquire about pricing and to learn more.
There’s a simple answer to this, it depends on what your goals are.
With SEM you have a lot more control over your campaign. You control your budget, keywords that you want to be found for, geographic area to target, immediacy of rankings, among other things. The down side is that this platform is becoming more competitive so you will have to have a regular budget to accomplish your goals. Once you stop paying for SEM, you will no longer show up in the search engines.
With SEO you may have to be patient to see results. Writing good content, generating back links to that content, and getting reviews takes time. Not to mention that you are competing with everyone in your industry as well as local directories for that first page spot. Working with a professional to complete proper keyword research and selecting the right keywords to target will help you to move in the right direction. And once you do achieve results, the traffic tends to convert higher than SEM and your website rankings will generally be maintained for a period of time. SEO tends to be a long term strategy.
We usually recommend implementing both strategies at the same time to achieve maximum results.
Longevity Graphics specializes in SEO and SEM for small to medium businesses specifically in the trades, professional services, and health services industries.
With search engines like Google dominating the online user experience, it’s crucial for you to cater to the top platforms. To increase traffic, Longevity Graphics uses SEO and SEM techniques to help your website rank for relevant searches (keywords used by the person searching). This is done through organic keyword use, as well as paid avenues such as Google Ads. When used in tandem, these techniques ensure more online success.
Contact Longevity Graphics today for a free one hour consultation, and learn how SEO can make a difference in your business. Call 778-229-5383.
We know local SEO, and from our experience, more reviews and better ratings help you rank better in local search results. By harnessing the power of 3rd party online review sites, you will improve your website’s visibility and ranking in search. With multiple ways to add 1st and 3rd party reviews to your website, you can turn your website into a sales funnel.
Google My Business (GMB) is essential to a successful local online marketing strategy. With Longevity Graphics GMB management service, you’ll unlock the power of your GMB profile with an optimized listing that helps capture new leads and convert searchers into customers.
We value our customers and would like to recommend a new tool for your business to Gain More Online Reviews at an exclusive price.
This new software uses advanced features to help your company gain more online reviews, making the feedback process easier. It will create personalized text messages and emails that will request reviews from your customers. You will receive detailed reports of feedback statistics and notifications for new reviews, allowing you to interact with your customers.
With this software, we can track all of your online reviews on Google, Facebook, and more.
We can then use these reviews to be implemented onto your website as verified reviews. This helps substantially with building credibility and authority on your website.
Local SEO is highly influenced by Google reviews. This software will help you:
We truly think that this is an exceptional tool and highly recommend it to help manage and grow your business online. Cost of software $75/month.
There is a management fee of $250.00 / month.
Let us know of any questions that you may have.
Title tags are shown on search engine results pages (SERPs) and are important for usability, SEO and social sharing.
Title tags are a large part of search engines understanding what your page is about. It is the first impression that people have of your page.
Title tags are found and used in:
Even if your site ranks high, a good title may determine if someone clicks on your link.
Unique, easily memorable titles with important keywords will help people follow your message. Especially when they have multiple tabs open.
Websites like Facebook will have their own meta tags. This lets you specify titles different than your main title tag which allows you to optimize each network and provide longer titles where they’re needed.
When a title is too long, search engines may cut characters or words off. Because of this, if you are not careful, you could lose important words. It is generally recommended that titles are under 60 characters long.
This means that you should not overuse a keyword in a title. Avoid titles that repeat the same keyword over and over. This looks unprofessional for those looking on a search page and could also potentially get you in trouble with search engines.
Keywords closer to the beginning of your title tag will probably give more impact on search rankings.
4. Take advantage of your brand
Adding your brand name to the title may help boost click-through rates. Especially if you have a strong and well-known brand. There are cases such as your home page or about page where you want to be more brand-focused.
We are looking for a skilled digital designer to work at our award-winning agency!
If you say yes to any of the following, then you may be a good fit for this position
· Do you have a degree in communication design or web design?
· Do you have a minimum of 2 experience in design and/or experience in an in-house or agency creative position?
· Do you have a portfolio of your past design work available?
· Do you like to go above and beyond on all of your projects?
· Are you organized, detail-oriented, and dependable?
· Are you a self-starter who is reliable and takes responsibility for tasks?
· Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
· Are you resourceful and able to work on multiple projects at one time?
· Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
· Do you want to work at an Award-Winning agency?
· Are you looking to work for a company that allows you the flexibility to innovate?
We are looking for the right candidate (s) and are flexible with the schedule.
The successful candidate will be working in the design department as part of the development team to communicate with clients and manage aspects of their web design projects. Customer service is always a priority, therefore strong written and verbal communication is required. This role will interact directly with all our clients, team members, and vendors; the responsibilities are listed below.
YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THE FOLLOWING:
· The ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
· Capability to contribute positively to teamwork and the projects.
· Problem-solving skills. Be resourceful.
· Strong understanding of the formal elements of design, not just limited to the web and including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
· Able to take initiative and accept feedback and guidance.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and customer service skills
· Organization and time management; able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; demonstrated strength in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator,
· Experience in some of the production tools commonly used in modern web, UI, and graphic design and prototyping—things like Sketch, Figma, XD
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
· Lead information gathering with company departments to support company-wide objectives.
· Oversee the creative functionality and look of all design projects.
· Lead front-end design across the presentation layer.
· Inspire, lead, and direct design team in creative development.
· Provide creative leadership on issues relevant to technical digital design.
· Support and track creative projects executed by the team from start to finish.
· Ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in design execution.
· Support team members and clients with training and resolving technical/design issues.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of project needs through client’s briefs, attending discovery meetings, and designing smart interactive experiences.
· Effectively coordinate projects and execute the production of creative assets across multiple campaigns throughout ideation, production, and delivery.
· Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project ideas.
· Ability to assess the effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs against requirements.
· Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
· Ability to receive constructive feedback on projects.
· Provide creative design direction and work collaboratively with marketing and development teams.
· Create a wide variety of deliverables for print, digital, and web/UI using Adobe Suite.
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to mock-ups.
· Design print-ready assets including posters, handouts, sales materials, business cards, and more.
· Create digital assets including sales banners, social posts, Google Ads, web graphics, and more.
· Organize and maintain creative production files.
· Design within brand guide standards for a diverse client base.
· Image research, sourcing, and resizing.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops/classes/communities.
· Assist developers with page layout setup in WordPress (Gutenberg/Framework).
· Proven portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices for conversion optimization.
· Build industry-leading solutions by staying up-to-date with design best practices and the latest technologies.
· Create industry-standard rules and guidance for projects and brief all teams on these rules.
· Identify areas of opportunities to solve functional challenges through brainstorming and digital design solutions.
· Collaborate with developers to understand technical requirements and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. We are looking for the right fit to join the team. Flexibility is available for part-time and contract work.
This posting is now closed. Please check out our careers page for current openings.
Handling every aspect of your hosting experience can mean unnecessary added weight on your shoulders. This is why we believe that we can make your hosting simple.
We ensure that your website has the resources it needs to meet its needs. We offer plans featuring unlimited storage, bandwidth and Monthly Visitors. Additional things that managed website hosting may provide you include:
Hiring us will allow us to run:
We will identify any vulnerabilities so that your servers do not get attacked. This will allow you to focus on your business goals. You will be ensured that we’ve got any security issues covered so you get peace of mind.
With unmanaged website hosting comes hidden fees. You need to hire database admins and other staff to manage your services.
However, signing with us to manage your website hosting can eliminate these added costs. This allows you to save money and do your job better.
Forget about having to deal with multiple vendors or hiring additional staff for IT. With us, if there’s an issue, technical support is available at no added cost. This will allow you to save time, money and resources.
You will never have to worry about losing your data as it is backed up automatically and secured.
Without unmanaged hosting, there are no ways to back data efficiently. This may mean that you can potentially lose some, making it your responsibility to take measures to prevent it in the future.
Features and Specs of Managed Hosting
Overall, having managed website hosting grants you 24/7 support, the ability to save time and money, improvements on your security and backups to save all your data.
Ditch the unneeded vendors and get a free quote today!
Contact us here: https://www.longevitygraphics.com/contact-us/vancouver/