For all you social media addicts out there, Storify is another social media platform to add to your list. Storify is similar to Hoot Suite where you can organize all your social media, but Storify has one extra element than Hoot Suite. In Storify, you can create a story that will organize all of your social media platforms. How do you exactly create a story in Storify? Well, Storify is essentially like blogging but you have access to all your social media where you can implement certain Facebook comments, tweets, videos etc, into your blog directly.
The pros about Storify are:
- You have all your content in one platform
- You can develop a strong story and dialogue from your social media
- Simple Editing tools similar to other blogging sites
- Great for branding your company
- There is a bit of lag time
- It will take time to learn how to navigate
(but that’s not any different than learning the new Facebook timeline)
If you love to write and your social media seems a bit cluttered or unorganized, then Storify will help. I believe having a strong story attached to your 140 tweet or your Facebook statuses will have a bigger impact to your readers and followers.