- GENERAL. To the best of our understanding our contracts reflect your campaign requirements. If any changes to your contract are needed, contact your account representative at Longevity Graphics.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Longevity Graphics shall not, either during the term of the contract, or at any time thereafter, disclose to any person, firm or corporation, any confidential information concerning the business or affairs of the Client which Longevity Graphics may have acquired in the course of fulfilling its obligations hereunder, provided that such confidential information has not been generally disclosed to the public, other than through a breach of this Agreement and except as required by an order of the Court or other competent jurisdiction. Longevity Graphics shall not use any such confidential information for any reason other than the purposes outlined herein.
- EXCLUSIVITY. LONGEVITY GRAPHICS will not provide services to any business that directly competes in the same industries within the same geographic regions as stated in the contract for the validity dates of the contract.
- SERVICES. Clients will receive a Service Request form that indicates the requested services for the contract. If you have not received a Service Request form, contact your account representative at Longevity Graphics.
- PAYMENT. Client agrees to commit to pay the retainer fee in full. Clients will receive a Schedule of Fees. If you have not received a Schedule of Fees, contact your account representative at Longevity Graphics.
- RETAINERS. Monthly retainers provide ongoing support at a discounted rate up to the number of hours set forth in this Agreement. Retainer fees are required in full in advance of services; payment is due on or before 1st of each month. Services rendered beyond the retained number of hours will be billed at the discounted hourly rate of $125 with payment due upon receipt. Hours are billed in 15 (fifteen) minute increments. Payments rendered are considered fully earned and non-refundable.
- ADDITIONAL WORK. Additional work beyond the scope of the Agreement must be negotiated separately and will require a separate Agreement. Services requested by the Client and provided by Service Provider that do not fall within the scope of the Agreement will be billed separately at the full standard hourly rate according to service category with payment due upon receipt.
- SERVICE CATEGORIES. There is a per-hour minimum for all services. Hourly rates are billed in 15 (fifteen) minute increments.
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES. Client understands that Service Provider is not an employee, and that this will be a collaborative, professional relationship of equals where mutual professional respect, courtesy and consideration are expected. Due to the virtual nature of the relationship, Client understands the importance of communication, especially via email, and agrees to respond to questions, requests and communications from Service Provider in a timely manner. Client understands that Service Provider may require detailed clarification of projects in order to meet expectations and provide the best support and highest quality work.
- OFFICE HOURS & COMMUNICATION. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST).
Telephone and email are to be the primary form of communication between Client and Service Provider. Service Provider is available for phone calls during office hours. Occasional calls of only a few minutes in duration are not typically billed to Client. However, the time of both parties must be respected, and calls lasting over 10 minutes will be billed to Client. Telephone meetings must be prescheduled. Cancellation of meetings require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice.
- PROJECTS COMPLETION. Basic support receives 24-48 hours attention. Each new or special project requires a minimum three (3) days lead time. Client will provide sufficient notice and allow for reasonable timeframes for project completions.
- EXPENSES. Expenses incurred on behalf of Client are not included in any fees and will be billed to Client.
Reimbursable expenses may include, but are not limited to, long-distance telephone charges, payments made to vendors, and shipping and handling costs.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS. E-transfers and cheques are accepted for payment. MasterCard and VISA credit cards are accepted at a 1.45% surcharge.
- NSF FEES. There is a $40 NSF (insufficient funds) fee for returned cheques.
- LATE PAYMENTS. Payments not received by due date will result in work cessation.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. Client agrees that the accuracy of information supplied to Service Provider is the sole responsibility of Client, and that Service Provider is not responsible and shall not be held liable for the results of services performed on the basis of inaccurate, incomplete or untruthful information furnished by Client.
- TERMINATION. Retainers may be terminated by either party for any reason with 30 (thirty) days advance written notice of intent to cancel. Retainer fees and all payments made to venders on Client’s behalf are due in full for the intended month of cancellation if proper notice is not provided. Accounts files and logins will be provided to Client once final payment has been received by Service Provider.
- EXPIRATION & MODIFICATION. All contracts auto renew unless 30 days’ written notice has been received to cancel the contract. During this time Longevity Graphics will be actively promoting the Client’s website through continued promotion towards the campaign goal. Optimization results are not guaranteed due to potential third-party factors that are beyond our control.