Maintaining your brand is important for every company. There are many social media platforms out there that give you the ability to connect with your target audience/customers. Your engagement is important to produce happy, stimulated, loyal and engaged customers.
When you begin to establish your social media presence, first thing first:
Community is important
- Think about your community. Many big execs will always suggest keeping in touch with your community.
- By knowing your community, you will know how to create an agenda that will be competitive and effective.
- You can maintain your relationship with your customers by knowing what they want, what are the newest trends or what changes might be needed
- Community is all about dialogue. Social media allows you to create dialogue through, sharing commenting, and discussing
- A community needs authenticity. Social media users can notice inauthenticity. Create fun, meaningful conversations that will impact your customers
- Most important thing is to have fun and mean what you write. Don’t write something because you have to, but because you want to
- Do not write something that isn’t relevant in your industry
- Post relevant links. Readers are curious and always looking for new knowledge.
- Incorporate fun contests that encourages participation
Some Social Media Sites to get your hands on:
There are other options, such as, SEO which will help expose your company, but imagine having both SEO and a strong social media presence together. Your brand and company will increasingly experience
For more check out: Check out 10 top Execs share their social media secrets