WHO YOU ARE
- Do you have a degree / diploma in communications or marketing or are enrolled in a program to achieve one?
- Are you organized, detail oriented and dependable?
- Are you a self-starter who is reliable and takes responsibility for tasks?
- Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
- Are you resourceful and able to work on multiple projects at one time?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you looking for a job close to home?
- Do you want to gain experience within an Award-Winning agency?
- Do you want to work in a trendy office with a fun team environment?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you might be a good fit for this position.
WHO WE ARE
We are an award-winning internet marketing and web design agency located in Coquitlam along the beautiful Fraser River. Our team consists of fun local professionals who are experts in their roles. We use white-hat SEO and ethical marketing strategies to help our clients grow their businesses. We design and develop websites to help them reach more customers and help them grow their business.
We are looking for the right candidate (s) and are flexible with the schedule. This could be a full-time position or 2 part-time positions.
The successful candidate will be working in the marketing department as part of the marketing team to communicate with clients and manage aspects of their online advertising campaigns. Customer service is always a priority, therefore strong written and verbal communication is required. This role will interact directly with all our clients, team members and vendors both electronically and in person; the responsibilities are listed below.
YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:
- The ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to speak directly with customers. Every member of our team spends a few hours each month working directly with clients.
- Capability to contribute positively to teamwork and the projects.
- Problem solving skills. Be resourceful.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
Planning and preparing marketing campaigns
- Reviewing current online strategies
- Conducting keyword audits and competitive research
- Defining scope of work, objectives, and deliverables
- Prioritizing tasks and identifying potential risks
- Following set project schedule and measuring performance
- Implementing best practices dependent on marketing channels
- Social media paid campaigns and organic campaigns
- Implementing public relation strategies to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Using time management software to track progress
- Resolving matters as they arise and troubleshooting
- Ensuring paid campaign is within budget and on schedule
Managing marketing campaigns and offering client support
- Providing consistent project updates to client
- Offering support and providing direction to ensure campaign is on budget
- Completing ongoing Q and A support and troubleshooting
- Reviewing the strategy and making recommendations where and when applicable
Evaluating the campaigns and reporting results to clients
- Ensuring all tasks outlined have been completed
- Ensuring the campaign meets and exceeds company standards
- Following up with client to ensure they are happy overall
While previous experience is an asset, training will be provided to an individual who displays trainability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a local well-established company. Please send your cover letter and resume today.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Marketing: 6 months – 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Some Post-Secondary
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Note: The work term for this position will be with the Digital Skills for Youth Program.