We are looking for a skilled digital designer to work at our award-winning agency!
If you say yes to any of the following, then you may be a good fit for this position
· Do you have a degree in communication design or web design?
· Do you have a minimum of 2 experience in design and/or experience in an in-house or agency creative position?
· Do you have a portfolio of your past design work available?
· Do you like to go above and beyond on all of your projects?
· Are you organized, detail-oriented, and dependable?
· Are you a self-starter who is reliable and takes responsibility for tasks?
· Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
· Are you resourceful and able to work on multiple projects at one time?
· Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
· Do you want to work at an Award-Winning agency?
· Are you looking to work for a company that allows you the flexibility to innovate?
We are looking for the right candidate (s) and are flexible with the schedule.
The successful candidate will be working in the design department as part of the development team to communicate with clients and manage aspects of their web design projects. Customer service is always a priority, therefore strong written and verbal communication is required. This role will interact directly with all our clients, team members, and vendors; the responsibilities are listed below.
YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THE FOLLOWING:
· The ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
· Capability to contribute positively to teamwork and the projects.
· Problem-solving skills. Be resourceful.
· Strong understanding of the formal elements of design, not just limited to the web and including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
· Able to take initiative and accept feedback and guidance.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and customer service skills
· Organization and time management; able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; demonstrated strength in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator,
· Experience in some of the production tools commonly used in modern web, UI, and graphic design and prototyping—things like Sketch, Figma, XD
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
· Lead information gathering with company departments to support company-wide objectives.
· Oversee the creative functionality and look of all design projects.
· Lead front-end design across the presentation layer.
· Inspire, lead, and direct design team in creative development.
· Provide creative leadership on issues relevant to technical digital design.
· Support and track creative projects executed by the team from start to finish.
· Ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in design execution.
· Support team members and clients with training and resolving technical/design issues.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of project needs through client’s briefs, attending discovery meetings, and designing smart interactive experiences.
· Effectively coordinate projects and execute the production of creative assets across multiple campaigns throughout ideation, production, and delivery.
· Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project ideas.
· Ability to assess the effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs against requirements.
· Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
· Ability to receive constructive feedback on projects.
· Provide creative design direction and work collaboratively with marketing and development teams.
· Create a wide variety of deliverables for print, digital, and web/UI using Adobe Suite.
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to mock-ups.
· Design print-ready assets including posters, handouts, sales materials, business cards, and more.
· Create digital assets including sales banners, social posts, Google Ads, web graphics, and more.
· Organize and maintain creative production files.
· Design within brand guide standards for a diverse client base.
· Image research, sourcing, and resizing.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops/classes/communities.
· Assist developers with page layout setup in WordPress (Gutenberg/Framework).
· Proven portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices for conversion optimization.
· Build industry-leading solutions by staying up-to-date with design best practices and the latest technologies.
· Create industry-standard rules and guidance for projects and brief all teams on these rules.
· Identify areas of opportunities to solve functional challenges through brainstorming and digital design solutions.
· Collaborate with developers to understand technical requirements and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. We are looking for the right fit to join the team. Flexibility is available for part-time and contract work.
This posting is now closed. Please check out our careers page for current openings.