As a student, I was extremely grateful to receive an internship at Longevity Graphics. Knowing that marketing and design are the fields I wish to work in, they gladly welcomed me. My first internship took place last summer, and I am happy to say that I have come back for the second year!
When I first came to Longevity Graphics, right away, I was accepted into their team. The atmosphere and the knowledge of the office made it easier to learn new things. Coming into the office, I was surely not as experienced as others. But soon enough, thanks to their help, I feel I have become much more knowledgeable about marketing and design.
Here are some of the things I have learned:
- While designing projects for customers, keep key ideas of what they suggested in mind. Your job is to create their visualization, not your own.
- Make tons of different drafts for the customer to choose from.
- While on the phone, don’t be afraid to ask for what you want.
- While making your first campaign on Google Ad words, make sure it is perfect. If it’s not perfect, you might mess up future campaigns.
- Save everything. Twice even.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Working at Longevity Graphics has been a great opportunity and I am very grateful for the experience.
Thank you Longevity, you guys are the best!