We are looking for a talented and creative individual that will have the opportunity to organize, film, and edit corporate videos that describe our business’ qualities and services. These videos will be short and used on our social media platforms to communicate and market our strengths, values and services. Tasks will involve story-boarding, knowledge in editing software (such as premiere, final cut pro or after effects), compositional knowledge and experience with audio. This would be a paid internship.
- Commitment to achieving project deliverables and tasks on schedule
- Experience with film, editing, and audio software
- Comfortable brainstorming and receiving critical feedback
- Experience with photography and colour correction are an asset
- Professional, creative and outgoing personality
- Enrolled in a film program with at least one year completed, preferably two years
If you answered yes to the above questions, you might be a good fit for this position.
Who We Are
Longevity Graphics specializes in marketing, designing and development of affordable custom websites for businesses, and not-for-profit organizations in Greater Vancouver. We help businesses and organizations identify the best ways to achieve maximum exposure on the internet and in search engines. Working with our clients we define the goals of the website and provide the most user-friendly solution to achieve the marketing objectives. We are a small, experienced design and marketing agency located within the industrial village in Coquitlam.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Junior Videography Intern. We value real-time, face-to-face interaction between team members to create a more intimate, team-oriented work environment. Subcontractors will not be considered and telecommuting is not an option.
This is a short-term full-time position with a possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will be working with our Senior Marketing Consultant on various projects; the responsibilities are listed below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Brainstorming creative ideas for corporate videos
- Video production
- Video storyboard development
- Organization of video shoot
- Shooting videos
- Editing videos and finalizing projects
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and expand your portfolio
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.