LinkedIn Conversion Tracking
Are you actively advertising on LinkedIn? If you are, then you’ll be happy to hear that LinkedIn has introduced a new measurement tool called LinkedIn Conversion Tracking. It will allow you to more easily measure how many leads, purchases and other results your Sponsored Content and Text Ad Campaigns are generating for you. If you are unfamiliar with advertising on LinkedIn, check out our Beginners Guide to LinkedIn Advertising.
LinkedIn says “conversion tracking has been a top-requested feature from customers looking for more insight into how their LinkedIn ads are helping them generate high-quality leads, acquire new customers, and raise brand engagement among LinkedIn’s global audience of 450 million professionals.”
How to set up LinkedIn Conversion Tracking
- Log in to your LinkedIn Account
- Go to your Campaign Manager
- Enter into your company’s account
- Click on Conversion Tracking (in the top right-hand corner)
Once you have reached this page, LinkedIn will ask you to:
- Enter the domain where you want to track the conversions. LinkedIn recommends using your high-level domain (normally a home page) and not the full URL of the landing page where you will ultimately want to direct users. Entering your high-level domain will allow you to track conversions on any sub-domains.
- Now, you can measure the return on investment of your LinkedIn advertising campaigns. Conversions will report actions that your target audience has taken after clicking or viewing your ads on LinkedIn.
Are you interested in taking advantage of LinkedIn Conversion Tracking, but you’re unsure how to add the Insight Tag to your website? Longevity Graphics can help you add the tag to your website and manage your LinkedIn advertising. Get in touch with us today. We offer a FREE 1-hour consultation.