Family Day 2016 is taking place on Monday, February 8, 2016 in BC.
Are you and your family looking for fun activities to take part in on Family Day 2016?
We have done the research for you. Here is a list of activities in Vancouver and across the Lower Mainland that are sure to be fun for the whole family. Best part, most of these venues offer free activities, which are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Family Day 2016 Activities
- Family day in Burnaby – www.burnaby.ca/Family-Day
- Family day in Port Coquitlam – https://www.portcoquitlam.ca/
- Family day in Coquitlam – https://www.coquitlam.ca/
- Hot Chocolate Festival – www.cityfood.com/hotchocolate
- Robson Square ice rink, Vancouver – www.robsonsquare.com
- Family Day at the Cannery, Richmond – www.gulfofgeorgiacannery.org
- Family Day at the Fort, Fort Langley – www.pc.gc.ca
- Children’s Arts festival, Richmond – www.childrensartsfestival.ca
- Family Day at the Canadian Museum of Flight, Langley – www.canadianflight.org
- Family Day at Lonsdale Quay, North Vancouver – www.lonsdalequay.com
- Fraser Valley Family Day, Langley – www.facebook.com/fraservalleyfamilyday
- Alice in Wonderland, Maple Ridge – www.theactmapleridge.org
- Vancouver Giants game and skate, Vancouver – www.VancouverGiants.com
Make the best of Family Day 2016 by planning ahead and taking part in some of the above activities.