Who You Are
- Are you a high school graduate with administrative experience?
- Are you looking for a fun company you can learn from and grow with?
- Are you organized, detail oriented and dependable?
- Are you a self-starter who is reliable?
- Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a tight-knit team?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation?
- Are you looking to work close to home?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you might be a good fit for this position.
Who We Are
We are an Award Winning Internet Marketing Agency located in Coquitlam. Our team consists of local professionals who are experts in their roles. Our clients are local hardworking people who make an honest living working in the service industries. We use white-hat SEO and ethical marketing strategies to help our clients grow their businesses.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for an Administrative / Personal Assistant. We are eager to add another dependable and reliable team member.
This is a part-time, in-house position
Customer service is a priority at Longevity Graphics. The successful candidate will be working with the CEO and the Project Manager as well as the entire team to ensure our day to day operations run smoothly. This role will interact directly with all of our clients, team members and vendors both electronically and in person. The successful candidate will take pride in looking and acting professional at all times. The responsibilities are listed below.
You can demonstrate the following:
- The ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Success in troubleshooting problems and issues as they arise
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Ability to speak directly with customers and follow up when needed
Responsibilities will include
- Organizing and setting up meetings, maintaining calendar for management team;
- Greeting and welcoming guests at the office;
- Answering the phone, taking messages & ensuring they are passed on with accurate information;
- Corresponding with clients, vendors, employees on a daily basis;
- Updating and adding information to our CRM software;
- Sorting incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail;
- Ensuring that the office, meeting room, kitchen, and other areas are maintained in a clean and tidy manner;
- Light bookkeeping (Training to be provided);
- Including processing credit card payments;
- Ensuring office stays well stocked with supplies and necessities;
- Printing/Copying/Scanning documents as needed;
- Assisting CEO with personal and/or administrative tasks as required, including running errands;
- Additional administrative and office tasks as required
** Previous administrative experience is considered an asset however not required. **
This is an excellent opportunity for a mom with kids in school or a marketing student to join an established company.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].