We are a team of internet marketing professionals who are passionate about providing excellent design, ethical business practices, and amazing customer service to our clients.
Do you have 10+ years working in an office setting?
Do you have experience running a business and now want to give back to a growing small company?
Are you looking for a part-time gig to assist a CEO in office and home life?
Our award-winning small business is seeking a personal assistant to play a crucial, hands on role in supporting the Founder and CEO in a variety of tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to assist in business and personal organization and learn about our business and field. Ideal for someone who is recently retired and looking to enjoy the social aspect of working part time.
- Manage CEO’s business and personal calendar
- Pay bills
- Book travel
- Organize team lunches
- Business and personal shopping
- Pick up children from school
- Additional support with children as needed (drop off lunches, books, summer camps)
- Light administrative work twice a week in office
- Cooking one day a week in house
- You enjoy the balance of administrative work and on the go tasks
- You have experience in an office setting
- You have a service mindset and enjoy working behind the scenes in support of others
- You are reliable, consistent, patient, flexible and compassionate
- You communicate and take instructions well
- You have attention to detail
- You work well with kids
- You are looking for part time work
- You hold a valid class 5 driver’s license and have no restrictions
- You have access to a reliable vehicle suitable for 3 or more passengers