We Are Hiring an Online Marketing Project Coordinator
Do you have a degree / diploma in communications or marketing?
- Are you organized, detail oriented and dependable?
- Are you a self-starter who is reliable and takes responsibility for tasks?
- Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
- Are you resourceful and able to work on multiple projects at one time?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you tired of the long commute downtown?
- Do you want to work in a trendy office with a fun team environment?
If you answered YES to the above questions, you might be a good fit for this position.
Who We Are
We are an established internet marketing agency located in Coquitlam. Our team consists of fun local professionals who are experts in their roles. We use white-hat SEO and ethical marketing strategies to help our clients grow their businesses. We design and develop websites to help them reach more customers and help them grow their business.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for an Online Marketing Project Coordinator. We are eager to add another fun, dependable and reliable team member to our team.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
The successful candidate will be working with our Project Manager to communicate with clients and manage aspects of their online advertising campaigns. Customer service is always a priority, therefore strong written and verbal communication is required. This role will interact directly with all of our clients, team members and vendors both electronically and in person; the responsibilities are listed below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and preparing marketing campaigns
- Reviewing current online strategies
- Conducting keyword audits and competitive research
- Defining scope of work, objectives, and deliverables
- Prioritizing tasks and identifying potential risks
- Following set project schedule and measuring performance
- Implementing best practices dependent on marketing channels
- Social media paid campaigns and organic campaigns
- Implementing public relation strategies to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Using time management software to track progress
- Resolving matters as they arise and troubleshooting
- Ensuring paid campaign is within budget and on schedule
Managing marketing campaigns and offering client support
- Providing consistent project updates to client
- Offering support and providing direction to ensure campaign is on budget
- Completing ongoing Q and A support and troubleshooting
- Reviewing the strategy and making recommendations where and when applicable
Evaluating the campaigns and reporting results to clients
- Ensuring all tasks outlined have been completed
- Ensuring the campaign meets and exceeds company standards
- Following up with client to ensure they are happy overall