WHO YOU ARE
- Do you have a degree in communication design or web design?
- Do you have a minimum of 5 experience in design and/or experience in an in-house or agency creative position?
- Do you like to go above and beyond on all of your projects?
- Are you organized, detail-oriented, and dependable?
- Are you a self-starter who is reliable and takes responsibility for tasks?
- Do you hold yourself accountable for the work that you produce?
- Are you resourceful and able to work on multiple projects at one time?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you want to work at an Award-Winning agency?
- Are you looking to work for a company that allows you the flexibility to innovate?
If you answered YES to the above questions, you might be a good fit for this position.
WHO WE ARE
We are an award-winning digital marketing and web design agency. Our team consists of professionals who are experts in their roles. We use ethical marketing strategies to help our clients grow their businesses online. We design and develop websites to help them reach more customers and help them grow their business.
We are looking for the right candidate (s) and are flexible with the schedule.
The successful candidate will be working in the design department as part of the development team to communicate with clients and manage aspects of their web design projects. Customer service is always a priority, therefore strong written and verbal communication is required. This role will interact directly with all our clients, team members, and vendors; the responsibilities are listed below.
YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THE FOLLOWING:
- The ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Capability to contribute positively to teamwork and the projects.
- Problem-solving skills. Be resourceful.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Lead information gathering with company departments to support company-wide objectives.
- Oversee the creative functionality and look of all design projects.
- Lead front-end design across the presentation layer.
- Inspire, lead, and direct design team in creative development.
- Provide creative leadership on issues relevant to technical digital design.
- Support and track creative projects executed by the team from start to finish.
- Ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in design execution.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of project needs through client’s briefs, attending discovery meetings, and designing smart interactive experiences.
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project ideas.
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of product imagery and presentation needs against requirements.
- Present work and build alignment around design direction and execution with key stakeholders.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback on projects.
- Create wireframes and prototypes for UX.
- In charge of UI/UX design and implementation.
- Creative design flow for websites.
- Excellent eye for design and typography.
- Proven portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Create creative concepts for all forms of communication, advertising, and promotional materials.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices for conversion optimization.
- Build industry-leading solutions by staying up-to-date with design best practices and the latest technologies.
- Create industry-standard rules and guidance for projects and brief all teams on these rules.
- Identify areas of opportunities to solve functional challenges through brainstorming and digital design solutions.
- Collaborate with developers to understand technology requirements and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. We are looking for the right fit to join the team. Flexibility is available for part-time and contract work. Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000 – $75,000
- Design: 5 years
- Leadership: 1-2 years
- Some Post-Secondary (Required)