Are you looking for a marketing career, not just another ‘marketing’ job that turns into cold call sales?
Do you feel like you have followed all the steps, finished school, got some experience, but just can’t seem to find a place to grow with and thrive?
We are a team of local experts who specialize in marketing and website design. We work hard for our clients and do our best to help them grow their businesses. Our local team is growing and we are looking for a motivated, energetic and driven team member to join our awesome team.
What we will help you achieve:
- Pride in your career
- Your personal and career goals
- Work / life balance
- Sense of belonging on a team of like-minded individuals
What we are looking for:
PASSION – When you are passionate about what you do, it shines through in your work and attitude. Our team is made up passionate individuals who love what they do. To fit in with our team, you need to have a hunger for helping clients achieve their goals and a passion for digital marketing.
DRIVE – While we provide training, we find that in our industry, the more you do, the more you learn. We are looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm for their job; someone who is not afraid to think outside of the box and work hard to achieve their personal and career goals. We are looking for a true go-getter.
COOL FACTOR – We work in a fun industry. We get to meet many clients in different industries and we make the best of it. Having some fun along the way makes our lives better and makes coming to work that much more enjoyable. We are looking for someone to fit in well with our team and be a fun team member to have around.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
This is a full-time, in-house position with benefits.
As an Internet Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be working with our marketing team and clients directly.
Your role will consist of:
- Taking charge with project management within the marketing department
- Helping with customer support
- Managing both paid & social digital marketing campaigns
- Content writing
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to speak up and share their thoughts on how we can continue to grow and ensure our clients are happy and achieving the best results.
- 1 year of digital marketing experience, unless you can prove we should take a chance on you (we have been convinced before)
- Experience analyzing and reporting on marketing KPIs
- Ability to work well under pressure, think on your feet and problem solve
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills, (verbal, written)
THE PERKS WE OFFER
- Fun, friendly work environment
- Great office location with river views
- Education compensation and growth potential
- Opportunity to establish a career and sense of pride in your work
- Dental and medical benefits
- Fun work events through the year
Show us how you stand out against the rest
3 Questions that will help us determine if you would be a good fit:
- Have you ever failed at something in your life, how did you get past it?
- If you could do anything in your career, what would it be?
- If you had to pick a character from the TV show The Office that is most like you, who would you pick and why?
Please send your resume, cover letter and answers to the above 3 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.